Storefront theme is a very useful theme for online shopping stores. Because it is quite simple and it fits with Woocommerce. For this reason, the Storefront theme is quite popular recently.
Step 1: Creating a Slider using Smart Slider 3 plugin
- Download & install Smart Slider 3
- Go to Dashboard > New Slider
- Choose settings you want and push create button
- Click on Add Slide and select image from your media library
- Write slider image caption
- Click on Save & copy the slider shortcode (ex: [smartslider3 slider=1])
Step 2: Adding slider to Storefront Homepage
You have two different options for adding slides to Storefront Homapage.
- If you use the Gutenberg editor, it’s so simple. Go to Pages and click your Front Page to edit.
- Click “Add Block” and select “Smart Slider”.
- If you are using a classic editor, open your home page template with n++ or a different editor. And add the following code below “Main Div”
<?php echo do_shortcode('[smartslider3 slider=1]'); ?>
If you have a question, please comment! I always want to help.